As you know; I am working on becoming a online mentor, I want to help in different topics including disabilities, depressed and bipolar depression. I am disabled , people can see my difference and I can explain why I am the way I am but it still hard for people to us my CP. But the two other differences I want to help in or just be a support in depression and bipolar; you don’t see if someone is dealing with it. I can understand that whoever has either of bipolar or depression; first it is the easy to tell someone second you feel different and from my experience people don’t see differences even though we all are different! But if you have a differences you can face loneliness and much more hard things than your difference, I get it all the time I may not be a doctor, but I understand what it’s like to a name called just because of something I can’t help. But back to bipolar; this is what it is ‘’ What Are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
In bipolar disorder, the dramatic episodes of high and low moods do not follow a set pattern. Someone may feel the same mood state (depressed or manic) several times before switching to the opposite mood. These episodes can happen over a period of weeks, months, and sometimes even years.How severe it gets differs from person to person and can also change over time, becoming more or less severe. Symptoms of mania (“the highs”):
- Excessive happiness, hopefulness, and excitement
- Sudden changes from being joyful to being irritable, angry, and hostile
- Rapid speech and poor concentration
- Increased energy and less need for sleep
- Unusually high sex drive
- Making grand and unrealistic plans
- Showing poor judgment
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Becoming more impulsive
During depressive periods (“the lows”), a person with bipolar disorder may have:
- Loss of energy
- Feelings of hopelessness or worthlessness
- Not enjoying things they once liked
- Trouble concentrating
- Uncontrollable crying
- Trouble making decisions
- Needing more sleep
- Appetite changes that make them lose or gain weight
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Attempting suicide’’ https://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder/guide/default.htm.
Here is an over view of bipolar depression, I know I couldn’t fix this or depression, but if we start learning about it, I might be able to help someone with either depression and or bipolar diseases.